Wednesday, November 14, 2007

More Baby shower pics November 2006

More pics from our baby shower on 11/11/06...

Fleece-tied blankets my sister-in-law, Darleen, gave us.
This was the 1st time the girl's names had been written permanently.
What beautiful names and beautiful people to be named after too!


My Reese talking to the girls. She loved touching my tummy
(JoJo stayed close by just in case Reese forgot to be "soft")


My Reese tickeling the girls

My Reese giving me BIG hugs - she loves me!

Me & Pixie after the party - tired baby girl!

My Reese helping My Lovey put together one of the bouncy seats we received

My Reese unwrapping a sheep for the bouncy seat

My Reese showing us all what happens when you pull the cord on the Moo-Cow: it sings!
Look at the delight on her face!
Me and my first born, Pixie (this picture was earlier in the week)
I think Pixie enjoyed me being on bed rest - she got all my attention:)

Breakfast the next morning...
...the girls were always by my side making sure I shared with them

No comments:

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier
September 2007