Friday, October 29, 2010

What a surprise

so i got hit with some pretty crappy news at the beginning of this month, and my Lovey wanted to cheer me up. he is so loving and astute to my feelings, and knew just what i needed...



something shiny and new!!!

do you love them? i do. becca, mary-gail, and i had just come home from walking pixie & arlamae & visiting w/jack & carol. i was mumbling something under my breath about how messy our entry way was; instead of picking up shoes, socks, and coats, i marched upstairs and saw these beautiful creatures sitting on my kitchen counter. aren't they lovely?!

i told Lovey that i didn't think i could use them because they were so pretty. he smiled at me, and i'm sure he was thinking, "honey, you hardly used the last set," but he didn't. he was sweet on me and said he couldn't wait to have me make our little family dinner with my new, shiny pots & pans. i got a kiss and then becca & mary-gail started dancing and singing, "you're gonna get married! you're gonna get married! when you're 24! in the temple..." see, we've already begun teaching our daughters the importance of getting married at the right time (when they're 24-years old), in the right place (the temple), to the right person (that is if Lovey doesn't shoot the guy first).

1 comment:

Spencer Mortensen said...

youre gonna get married that is super hilarious!!! and if 24 doesnt work out 27 is ok too!!:) love those girls

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier
September 2007