Monday, October 11, 2010

Lovin' the hand-me-downs


Way back in May (5 months ago?!) my sister, Kristie, gave Becca & Mary-Gail tons of hand-me-downs which included dress-ups, games, books, and my absolute favorite - Mr. & Mrs. Potato Head (and their 4 little babies). I swear I play with these more than the girls do. I always wanted a Mr. Potato head when I was younger. Now at 33 years old, and thanks to my older sister and her 4 kids' hand-me-downs, I finally have Mr. Potato head. Crazy...but so much fun!
The girls didn't even let Aunt Kristie in the house! They wanted the dress-up clothes immediately. Becca quickly transformed into The Little Mermaid, & Mary-Gail easily became Princess Aurora
Hello, Pappy. Meet "Princess Aurora"
Even Pappy wore a crown!
Mary-Gail requests to wear this princess dress nearly every day - at 7 am!

Thems were the good 'ole days when Reese would come play at our house until she had to go to school @ BYU; when I went to work @ 11 am and had all morning to play to Becca, Mary-Gail, & Reese; and all three girls were excited to be in Pappy's DayCare as Pappy watched them while JoJo & I were at work. Now the girls are at all day day-care, which just sent home 3 kids today who were throwing up and one confirmed case of Strep-Throat. Welcome to DayCare.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Hand me downs are the best! We've received about four bags worth of clothes from an old neighbor and I am very grateful for them!

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier
September 2007