Wednesday, March 31, 2010

TaylorBug & Reese love me

After our church let out, Lovey & I + girls hurried home to change; we had plans to have Sunday supper at JoJo's. Lovey and I loaded up and littles (plus our furry littles) and headed to Springville. He packaged up the chicken tenderloins he had marinating, and I packaged up the fruit for our fruit salad and the greens for our green salad. On the way to JoJo's house, I rehearsed with Becca & Mary-Gail were everyone lived.

Me: "Where does Becca live?" Girls, in Unison: "In Provo"
Me: "Where does Mary-Gail live?" Girls in Unison: "In Provo"
Me: "Where does Aunt JoJo live?" Girls in Unison: "In Springville"
Me: "Where does Grandma Pink live?" Girls in Unison: "In Springville"
Me: "Where does Uncle Jason & Norman live?" Girls in Unison: "In Springville"
Me: "Nope, Uncle Jason & Norman live in New York City" Girls in Unison: "...in New York City!"

Lovey set to work on the grill, and I set to work chopping, slicing, and dicing. Who knew there were so many ways to cut up fruits and veggies? Becca & Mary-Gail were somewhere in JoJo's enormous yard - we all call it Chrisman Park - and Pixie & ArlaMae were making friends with Jed's dog, Coco. And then Jo's little critter's came home!

Jo's four beautiful children filed in from the garage, and JoJo hollered, "Honey, I'm home!" Followed by, "You're the best wife ever!" And I responded, "You're the best sister ever!" I love all my sisters and I seriously cannot think of growing up and living life without Jo, Car, & Kris. JoJo's daughter, Taylor-Bug, and Reese were wearing the dresses I gave them in December - so Cute! I liked the green because they could also be worn during March and still be OK. And aren't they so just so perfect?! I love them so much - so much.

Tay-Bug calls me "Manna;" Reese calls me "Aunt Amanda"
(and so does my own daughter Rebecca!)

2 comments:

Kellie Knapp said...

ok...your hair could not be cute.. it's like super sexy hot chick hair...ohh la la girl!!!!

Kellie Knapp said...

ok so I TOTALLY MEANT CUTER... not cute... just a lil side note for you.

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier
September 2007