Monday, October 12, 2009

Wanna hear something funny?

Rebecca, Mary-Gail & I strolled down to see Aunt Carol this afternoon. Mary-Gail & I were visiting with Carol & her daughter, Amy, while Becca was in the kitchen playing with Amy's cat. Becca stood at the top of the stairs (Carol's family room is sunken 4 steps below the kitchen) and said:

Becca: "Hey, Everybody! Everybody look at me! I just tooted!"

We all busted up laughing, and laughed even more when Mary-Gail climbed the steps to Becca and said,

Mary-Gail: "Tell me how you tooted."

Those are my girls!

3 comments:

Ann said...

Your girls absoluetly crack me up. It's been so fun to be around them more (thanks to playgroup and nursery). Their big personalities always put a smile on my face!
-Ann

Jessica said...

Hey, when am I going to get news about babies 3-4??

Spence and Car said...

now that is the funniest thing i have heard in weeks! tell me how you tooted...they are so cute. bowling looked fun, uncle spen-er will have to take them bowling when we come up for christmas!!

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier
September 2007