Sunday, October 11, 2009

Got your flu shot?


We had our flu shots Friday, September 25th. Becca was first. She sat on my lap and didn't move a stitch. Afterwards she looked @ the MA like, "Why would you do that to me?"
When I told Mary-Gail it was her turn, said to me, "Is it fun?" Neither she, nor Becca cried - their tough little girls.
Gage was last. Poor guy, he didn't know he was getting a flu shot. I had to wrap my legs around his legs and hold his arms down, while the MA tried to give him his flu shot. Poor MA, she got a few fly-away kicks and flailing arm swings from a fighting Gage. Gage's tears dried quickly when I told him it was my turn to get a flu shot.
We went to see mom @ Dr. George Gourley's office, and mom gave me my shot. Then we treated ourselves to donuts @ JoJo's office. Lucky for us it was someone's birthday and everyone brought in donuts to celebrate.
***************************************
If you haven't had your flu shot this season, please don't come around us. We don't want to be sick!!! Oh yeah, we will be getting the H1N1 Swine Flu shot too. And I'm putting a sign on my front door that says, "Hand Washing Required Upon Entrance." And I mean it too.

No comments:

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier
September 2007