Friday, October 9, 2009

I love you sister

I remember the first time Rebecca & Mary-Gail gave kisses to each other. It was Spring of last year. We three were in Michael's Craft Store; I had both girls in the buggy. Becca-Becca was teasing Miguel to the point that even I was getting frustrated. Before I could intercede, Becca-Becca gave Miss Miguel a kiss. Becca held Miguel's face, and fishy-kissed her, gave her a pat (we call Becca's pat's "LOVE PAT'S"), and said something sweet. I am so grateful that Becca loves on her sister.

I have 3 fabulous sisters and have been so grateful for their love, support, and encouragement. Lovey jokes with me that I talk with my sister, JoJo, 8-times a day. And he's mostly right - I can't go a single day without talking to JoJo & CarCar. I hope that Becca & Miguel's concern & love for each other extends through the years, and that they will feel the same about each other, as I do about my 3 sisters.

No comments:

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier
September 2007