Thursday, February 21, 2008

A week's worth of pictures

Pardon my absence, but we've been busy! And Becca-Boo is now sleeping in my office (so my blogging time is virtually non-existent).

Friday, 2/15
The many faces of Rebecca (a.k.a Baby Becs, Becca-Boo, Bo-Be-Boop, ...)


Rebecca "the serious" face
(the expression she gives most people)
The "Oh my gosh! You're the best mom ever!" face
(Total excitement)
The "I LOVE YOU!" face
(my favorite)
Saturday, 2/16
Cleaned out the girls' closet and dresser. Whew!!! We're wearing 12-18 month onesies (for length) and 6-9/9-12 month pants (for waist size).




Sunday, 2/17
Rebecca showing us her skills :0): Up & Down, Up & Down, Up & Down


Arla - the ever faithful watchdog. Up goes Rebecca


Up, up, up! Oh wait! Down, down, down (joined by Mary-Gail)
Now Up, Up, Up again! Followed by Down, down, down (with the girls)


Rebecca looks like a little elf with her striped baby legs :)
Mary-Gail & Rebecca after their workout
***Video of Rebecca going down stairs***
(and then finding something on the stairs to snack on)
Wednesday, 2/20
This video is of Mary-Gail climbing the 2-step step stool my Grandpa Next Door made. Mary-Gail is also showing off her new talent of nodding "Yes" (albeit a very exaggerated-and slow-nod).

Thursday, 2/21

More fun with the pony (sometimes the girls think Arla is the pony - sorry ArlaMae!)

And we're off to eat!!!

1 comment:

The Brown's said...

I sooo love all these cute videos of the girls! I feel like we haven't seen you forever. Thanks for the twin fix!!!

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier
September 2007