Saturday, February 2, 2008

Happy Ground Hog Day!

It's Ground Hog Day!! I looked forward to this day every year when I was in elementary school. Did the ground hog see his shadow? Will we have 6 more weeks of winter? (I used to wish for winter each Ground Hog Day). It was alway exciting to hear what the groundhog would predict - funny that I actually thought it was a "science."

Well, this morning in Gobbler's Knob, Punxsutawney Phil saw his shadow. My childhood wishes of enjoying 6 more weeks of winter are making me sick!!!

1 comment:

The Brown's said...

Crap!!! That is all I have to say. I have really hated winter this year. I was listening to the radio the other day and a therapist was talking about SAD and he said music that reminded you of summer was a great cure. Im going to try it, I'll let you know.

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier
September 2007