Sunday, February 10, 2008

Sunshine!

Oh it was a beautiful sunny day today. Hooray! I came home from church, waited anxiously for the girls to wake from their nap, fed them lunch, and then I prepared the double-stroller for our walk outside. ArlaMae and Pixie were so delighted! They could barely stand still as I put on their harnesses. Rebecca & Mary-Gail weren't too delighted being strapped in the stroller, but as soon as we got outside, EVERYONE (me included) was much happier.

The sun felt so good on my face. And I could feel my body soaking up the vitamin D it was making. AlraMae pulled all of us along; Pixie wanted to pee on everything; Rebecca & Mary-Gail kicked their feet all the way. Tony was a party-pooper and stayed home.



3 comments:

Jessica said...

I wish I could have joined you for such a blissful walk! Mary-Gail and Rebecca looked totally comfortable and so stinking cute. Did Arla Mae stay away from cat you know what?

Kemp Kuties said...

How funny that you remember that! Yes, ArlaMae stayed away from cat poop - she was too excited to be out for a walk. But that's not to say that I won't be brushing her teeth this summer.

The Brown's said...

I am glad for you that you finally got to spend some much needed time in the sun. The girls look way cute! As always!!

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier
September 2007