Saturday, May 17, 2008

Our first play-date!

My BFF, Ashley, came over yesterday with her ever-so-adorable little Eli. I got to hold him, change his poopy diaper (remember when poop didn't smell?) and dance with him. Mary-Gail was all smiles to Ashley; Rebecca was in her "look at me, but don't look at me, but look at me" mood. So silly. We harnessed & leashed the "furry girls" and all of us, including little Eli, went for a walk. I had to cut it short (unfortunately) because I was so dang hot and started to sweat. A big girl like me gets really hot really fast.




When we returned home from our short walk, JoJo pulled in the driveway bearing 3 kids, a kiddy pool, and water toys. We layed out a blanket outside and watched the kids play in the water. Mary-Gail had a quick affinity to Ashley and would hold onto her and lean on her as she played on the blanket. Too bad my camera battery died; I would have liked to have captured those acts.

Thank you Ashley for coming over. We had a great time on our play-date!!!

No comments:

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier
September 2007