Thursday, May 8, 2008

My Mother's Day present

My fabulous sister, JoJo, invited me and my mom to join her for a GNO. We're in Park City through Friday. I told JoJo that this was my Mother's Day gift. We left our babies with our husbands (with a hope and a pray that they're OK when we get home late Friday night). JoJo picked me up this morning at 6:45, and I joined her for her Utah Medical Group Managers Association (UMGMA) meetings. We finished meetings at 4pm and Mom arrived shortly afterwards.

Now, we're just chillin' in our hotel room and we're ordering movies on the TV. Mom and I are going to the outlets tomorrow, while JoJo finishes her meetings. Then we'll go shopping again - maybe to Taipan Trading and IKEA on the drive home.

Ahhh. The simple life again...

4 comments:

Jessica said...

What a delightful weekend! I hope you have a blast. Sometimes just hanging out in a hotel room with your favorite person (people) is the best gig in the world. I wanted to eat at El Chubasco but it was closed. You should check it out for me.

The Brown's said...

I am so glad for the three of you! What a GREAT mother's day gift. I hope you have a great time and don't waste a second worring about the babes. They have great daddy's to take care of them:O)

Scott and Jillian said...

That sounds like a lot of fun. Have a great time!

Jessica said...

Hey Amanda! Thanks for the sweet, sweet Mother's day card and gift. You are such a kind and inspiring woman. I also sent you a new copy of the Happiest Baby on the Block and you should receive it soon. Love you!

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier
September 2007