Friday, September 21, 2007

Memories with Pappy

My dadda and sister JoJo stopped by a couple weeks ago to drop off more boxes of stuff that I'd left at Dad's house when Tony and I moved back home from Charleston, SC. Ugh! What could be in those totes? We opened them up and, of course, books...and books...and books. It's like I was in some sort of collection faze. Jo and I rummaged through the totes and found lots of cute kid books. I was in a collection faze for kid books - I had hoped that we'd start a family soon. Plus, Tony would give me a book for my b-day or Christmas or just because.

Dadda found the Shel Silverstein collection of "Where the sidewalk ends" and started reading the passages to Mary-Gail and Jo's little girl, Reese. These are precious moments: Dadda's voice has the best inflection and he is so animated...
Pappy reading passages from "Where the Sidewalk Ends" to Mary-Gail
Mary-Gail loves her Pappy!
Pappy and Mary-Gail. 9 months old
(6 months adjusted)
JoJo and "Um-becca" (as Reese calls her)

No comments:

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier
September 2007