Monday, September 17, 2007

Note from Auntie Darleen

I was cleaning out my email "in box" and came across this cute note from Auntie Darleen. Auntie Darleen, Tony's 'lil sister, lives in Ackworth, GA. She flew out this summer to love up some Kemp Kuties. Darleen stayed from 6/11 - 7/3 and played with the girls non-stop. However, Darleen's own daughter, Stephanie, moved here for school last October, so Darleen was here to see her too. Here is Auntie Darleen's note to the girls in its entirety (sent Friday, August 3, 2007). Darleen is commenting on the pictures we emailed her.


Auntie Darleen & Rebecca. Auntie Darleen and Rebecca doing "The Bird"


Mary-Gail in her Johnny. Rebecca on Auntie Darleen's lap



Auntie Darleen w/Rebecca & Mary-Gail (in purple). Auntie Darleen w/name-sake, Mary-Gail Darleen.

Oh My Gosh!!!!
I can't believe how much you girls have changed since I saw you last. Mary-Gail!!!!! You look sooo great sitting up in your little purple seat, You big Girl. And your Hair is getting thicker- I am going to have to send for you to live with me just to keep the toddlers off you. AND Rebecca!!!, Can a little girl look any more beautiful!! You look so happy and Content- I guess everyone is treating you the way you ought to be treated "Little Princess" I guess feeding time is okay, Please tell me if anyone is forcing you to eat rather than to enjoy every passing moment.
I miss my Nieces!!! Imagine if you can Auntie Darleen jumping through the Computer, if only for a moment to squeeze you and love you. I guess we will have to imagine it- cause Auntie Darleen is a little to big to jump through computers and time travel hasn't been invented yet. I love you all and Tell Mom and Dad I miss them some too!! But, You're my Favorites!~!!
Luvs and Smooches!!!
Auntie Darleen

No comments:

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier
September 2007