Saturday, September 8, 2007

Drafts

I love the fact that I can type and type and type and then "save as draft" to finish later. Although this only works if you truly finish later. Well, I saved several drafts from our trip to Charleston, SC, this past week and I now just getting to post them...

Here are some of my favorite pictures to entice you to read on...



Live Oak trees on the drive into Boone Hall Plantation



Live Oaks on the Battery. Magnificent homes along the Battery. Historic "Rainbow Row"


View towards Waterfront Park - Charleston Pier. My favorite fountain - the Pineapple Fountain


Crepe Myrtle Trees - beautiful. US Customs House, 150 yards from the shore. St. Phillips Episcopal Church, downtown Charleston


New Arthur Ravenel Bridge. Charleston Sunset. Morris Island Lighthouse, Folly Beach.

No comments:

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier
September 2007