Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Have you seen my Mother?

I'm sure that's what Rebecca & Mary-Gail have been thinking for the last 2 weeks. And I know Lovey has been thinking, "where is your Mother?" and "where is my Wife?"

My entire kitchen, including my dinning table (with the extension leaf) have become my hostages as Jo, Mom, & I work to complete several Christmas projects. My tile floor is covered in thread, material scraps, totes filled with finished & un-finished creations. JoJo & Mom have dedicated their precious spare time to help with these projects - and I'm happy to say we only have a few (maybe 4 more hours?) left until we're all done!

Soon, my little babies, you'll have a mom again. Until then, be good and please stop coloring on my walls :)

LOVES!

2 comments:

Kellie Knapp said...

I need pictures and details on what your making!! I just finished an "I spy" quilt for Moo.... it's not cute, but it works! :) MERRY CHRISTMAS AMANDA!

Jessica said...

I wish I were making creations with you!

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier
September 2007