Thursday, May 28, 2009

Pap's





The girls & I are starting up our biking again. I should say I am starting to bike again while the Kemp Kuties get to sit in the bike trailer and tell me to, "Go faster, Mommy. Go faster."

We are so very lucky & blessed to live only one-mile from Pap's' house. The girls & I pack a lunch & bike down to visit him. Pap's has the Incredible animated figures, which the girls love. The first thing they do after I unload them, and after they race to give Pap's kisses, they dart into his house and b-line straight to Pappy's toys. Mary-Gail always has "Mr. Incredible" (she & Becca call Lovey, "Daddy-Credible") and Rebecca has "Baby Jack-Jack." Pap's used to have "Dash" & "Elastigirl," but those two have since gone missing (they were missing before my girls discovered Incredibles).

Last week Pap's gave the girls a treat for our bike ride home - suckers! Oh my goodness, they both loved their suckers!!! And while they were sucking on their suckers in the bike trailer, Pap's & I were walking to the street. Mary-Gail says to me, "Get on it, Mommy! Get on it [the bike]." Pap's laughed at Mary-Gail's command, and said, "You've got two just like you." Yeah, I know I do, and I'm in trouble. Luckily I didn't receive any more commands from either of the girls - their mouths were occupied :)

No comments:

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier
September 2007