Saturday, November 29, 2008

What I'm known for...

The makings of my Sweet Potato Souffle'
Each Thanksgiving I'm asked to my my Sweet Potato Souffle'. OK, it's really JoJo's recipe, but I've fallen so in-love with it that I've claimed it as my own. I made a souffle for mom's Thanksgiving Dinner the Sunday before Thanksgiving, and Carol asked me to make it for her Thanksgiving Dinner on Thanksgiving.
Ingredients
YUMMY 'PRINCELLA' SWEET POTATOES (mashed)

Combine the nutmeg, cinnamon, vanilla, imitation butter, salt, sugar, eggs, milk, & butter together. Mix in with the mashed sweet potatoes.

Spoon mixture into casserole dish

Take a break & play with these little cuties & helpers :)


Coarsely chop nuts. I use both Pecans & Walnuts


Stir chopped nuts into melted butter, brown sugar, & crushed Corn Flakes

Load the topping on the souffle' & bake!
You've just created a mouth-watering dish that demands second helpings (and thirds)

2 comments:

Alex said...

I was wondering if you could email me that recipe? It looks nummy!
snuggles2901@yahoo.com
Thanks,
Kristie
(I just randomly clicked on your blog from the Knapps:))

Jessica said...

Mmmm, sweet potato heaven!

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier
September 2007